[Skip to Content]home

Individual Voters

To Register as an Individual Voter for an Election Committee (“EC”) subsector/ Change of Particulars

Application form

New Voter Registration in a EC subsector/ Report on Change of Particulars by an Individual Voter for a EC subsector
  • PDF (open in new window)
    REO-SS(I)(Election Committee Subsector Voter (Individual) Application for New Registration/ Report on Change of Particulars)

If you/your body wish to confirm whether you are a registered voter, you/your body may check your latest registration particulars through Online Voter Information Enquiry System (www.voterinfo.gov.hk(open in new window)) or calling the Registration and Electoral Office’s Enquiry Hotline (2891 1001).

2021 Voter Registration Cycle – Special Registration Arrangement

From the 2022 voter registration cycle, your records can be brought up to date in the final registers for the current year if you report the change by 2 June. Please report your change of registration particulars to us as soon as possible.

If you only wish to report on change of registration particulars (such as name or residential address), and you have completed “Application for New Registration/ Report on Change of Particulars by an Elector in a Geographical Constituency” (REO-GC), you do not need to fill in other application forms additionally.
Note: The above content is for general information only. For more details, applicants may refer to the Legislative Council Ordinance (Cap. 542), the Chief Executive Election Ordinance (Cap. 569), the Electoral Affairs Commission Ordinance (Cap. 541) and subsidiary legislations made thereunder. The legislations can be found on the website: www.legislation.gov.hk and are on sale at the Government Bookstore (www.bookstore.gov.hk) or Publications Sales Unit of Information Services Department.
© | Important notices | Privacy policy Last revision date: