To Register as an Elector for a Functional Constituency (“FC”)
Who may register
To register as an individual elector, you must:
- possess the qualifications required for registration in the FC (You may click here for details of qualifications required for each FC);
- be registered as an elector in a Geographical Constituency (“GC”) or are eligible and have applied to be so registered (You may click here for GC elector requirement);
- not being appointed as an Authorized Representative of a corporate elector in the same FC in which the corporate elector has been registered;
- not subject to any disqualification from registration(open in new window);
- only be registered in the District Council (First) FC and not in any other FC if you are eligible to be registered in the District Council (First) FC and any other FC at the same time; and
- only be registered in the Heung Yee Kuk FC and not in any other FC if you are eligible to be registered in the Heung Yee Kuk FC and any other FC other than the District Council (First) FC at the same time.
New Voter Registration in a FC
- (open in new window)
REO-41 (Application by an Individual for Registration in a Functional Constituency)
Report on Change of Particulars by an Elector for a FC
If you wish to change your registration particulars / de-register / opt for not to be registered in District Council (second) FC, please use form REO-43.
- (open in new window)
REO-43 (Report on Change of Particulars by an Individual in a Functional Constituency and/or an Election Committee Subsector/De-registration or Non-registration for the District Council (Second) Functional Constituency)
Please report your change of registration particulars to us as soon as possible. From the 2018 voter registration cycle, your records can be brought up to date in the final registers for the current year if you report the change by 2 June (for District Council Election year) or 2 April (for non-District Council Election year).
If you only wish to report on change of registration particulars (such as name or residential address), and you have completed “Report on Change of Particulars by an Elector in a Geographical Constituency” (REO-2), you do not need to fill in other application forms additionally.